Me Made May 2023

I do love Me Made May, although every year I feel like I am posting way too many selfies! Here is a summary of the wears. I actually did pretty well, and didn't document everything. I like that it forces me to revisit some of the things I have made and really think about why I do or don't wear them.

 

1. The Closet Core caftan dress - a very recent make, and worn in the wonderful Lundy - post coming soon! It was still a little chilly when I first started wearing it so paired it with a long sleeve top and tights, but is equally good as a sundress.


2. Deer & Doe Myosotis dress a make from 2021 and so wearable. I was saving this one for good occasions but it has now been relegated to workwear.


3. Sew News Banff Dolman Top - again sewn in 2021. Such a useful lightweight pullover.


4. The original Closet Core Charlie Caftan Dress from 2021. The hem desperately needs fixing!




6. The Myosotis again


7. Sew Different Everyday Chic Dress. Pretty sure I made this in 2022 but didn't blog about it. I wear this a lot because the fabric is great and it is a really straightforward dress. However, it attracts a lot of cat fur!



8. Make my Lemonade Frankie dress. I don't wear this one enough really. It is a bit fancy for every day wear.




So, did you participate this year?

Love Mrs Jones x

Comments

Popular Posts