Sewn: Me Made May 2

Some dire photos (and some serious lockdown hair) this week, and many are taken in my plain little home office which is desperate for a makeover.




Day 8: Sew Different Two Hour Boxy Top paired with a handmade bunting necklace (my nod to VE Day). A serious fabric error in the making of this top - I am convinced the main fabric is a wool mix (it was given to me) which has shrunk a little and also is a little itchy. 





Day 11: Another outing for the Boxy Top with the GBSB Pencil Skirt. The skirt is a wool blend and even though I know it’s May, today was seriously cold, so I was grateful of the warmth. I still feel really frumpy in the skirt so it probably won’t last until Autumn.




Day 12: Sew Different Tulip Dress. I’ve given this dress a bit of a tidy up on the inside. The John Kaldor fabric is really lovely but has a tendency to fray. Now I have my overlocker, all possible seams have been neatened. I especially love the pockets, but I every time I wear this, I forget how restrictive the leg movement is.




Day 13: Papercut Patterns Coppelia Wrap. This wrap is over a ready to wear scuba dress which I bought on a ridiculous discount. The jersey hasn't really stood the test of time though and is now looking really bobbly.

I have a new sew currently in progress from Burda 5/2020, so I hope to get this finished for week 3!

Love Mrs Jones x

Comments

Popular Posts