Me Made May 2021: Weeks 2 & 3

The week started with a wet weekend (which meant more technical walking clothing was required) so I didn’t wear as many home sewn garments this week.

Day 10




Burda trousers 7/2020 #118 which are so comfortable. I have altered them twice as I didn’t get the fit right when I first made them, and now I’ve lost a little weight too. They are also really easy to wash and don’t need ironing!


Day 11




The New Look 6000 dress which doesn’t get a lot of wear whilst working from home but I did actually work in a real office with real life colleagues on Tuesday. I wouldn’t usually wear this in Spring as it is quite warm but it is unseasonably cold still.

Day 12



The Sew Daily Bala Wrap Top (same fabric as the trousers). Too cold to wear without another top underneath though.

Day 14 



The Apron dress makes a reappearance but with a different RTW Breton stripe (this time from Sugarhil Brighton).

Day 17




The Coppelia wrap top overlaid on my Burda Cut Out Back Sundress which was completely inappropriate for my muddy lunchtime walk

Day 18




Banff jumper makes another appearance, and again I am wearing the sundress underneath - ever the optimist! And Dougie the Maine Coon gets in on the act today!

Day 19



Delivering a presentation to a large group of staff over Teams so wearing my Tulip Dress from Sew Different.

Love Mrs Jones x


Comments

Popular Posts