Scandilicious by Signe Johansen

I have been lent the most fabulous Scandilicious (secrets of Scandinavian Cooking) by Signe Johansen by a friend. Signe was brought up in Norway, but now lives in Britain and has trained at the Leith's cookery school and worked at Heston Blumenthal's Fat Duck. There are the most delicious looking recipes, with great photography and some fabulous illustrations at the beginning of each section, and Signe herself looks gorgeous. Here's a sneek peek:


Obviously, being a complete cake and dessert lover, these were the sections that I went for first! I found a recipe for Daim (Dime bar) Cake - Daim are one of my favourite chocolate bars- which I am going to try when I am home from my holiday - so look out for the results here in August, and I also will probably try the Norwegian cinnamon buns.

I would love to hear if you have made any of the recipes from this book and what you thought of them. To view the book on Amazon, please click on the link below:

Love Mrs Jones x

Comments

Popular Posts