Buttercup Bag

I just discovered the Buttercup Bag Tutorial from Made by Rae - it is a hugely successful tutorial and people all over the world have made them. You can only use the pattern for personal use, although you can buy a licence to sell it for only $10. The pattern is really easy to follow, and you only need two fat quarters - one for the outside and one for the lining.
The main fabric that I have used is from Apple Blossom Acres collection by Jaquelynne Steves from Henry Glass, which comes in three colourways. I have used mustard for the lining. I have also made another buttercup bag but with contrasting colour fabric in the top panel.

Love Mrs Jones x

Comments

  1. I would like to thank you for being my 100th follower.
    The bag is lovely. Off to have a look at the pattern
    Julie xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views on my blog, so please do stop by and comment!

Popular Posts