1kg of the following fruit, 140g caster sugar and sliced white bread
1. Wash and prepare the fruit and put in a pan with a little water and the sugar. Heat until the juices start to come out.
2. Prepare your sliced bread to line your pudding basin - you want to remove crusts. Don't worry if its not an exact fit as the bread will swell wil juice. Put the bread in place.
3. Pour the fruit and juice into the basin and top with one last piece of bread.
4. Add a plate to the top of the basin, with something heavy to weigh it down.
5. Put in the fridge for a couple of hours or overnight.
6. To serve, carefully upturn onto a plate and cut into slices and serve with cream.
Strawberry: Under the Eaves
Raspberry: Ruffle Shop
Blackberry: Nicola Haisley Gifts
Damson: A Farmer's Daughter
Bread (baking dish): Caractacus Pots
Sugar (bowl): Penny Spooner Ceramics
Love Mrs Jones x