Looking forward in July 2014


So, that was glorious June! Here is a snapshot of some of my June projects: Fun drinks umbrella, Lisette Souvenir shorts, Le Challenge crayon roll entry, Sewing Machine cover, Apricot and cashew flapjacks, Homemade bourbon biscuits and the Draped top from GBSB.

Plans on the sewing front for July:  I have some lovely cotton fabric which I am hoping to make into a nice Summer skirt, such as the box pleat skirt in GBSB (I settled on the Easy Sew Skirt, see here), and I still have some chambray style fabric to make a Deer & Doe Sureau dress which I bought back at the start of the year. I am also planning on using up a few more of my quilting scraps in a project or two.

I am now back at work after my illness and remaining well, and putting on a little too much weight (bang goes the bikini this summer)! This may be because I have been doing so much cooking - just a glance back at my lunch series as well as all the bakes in June, are making my stomach groan. 

I am linking up today with Fresh Sewing Day over at Lily's Quilts. Come over and see what everyone else got up to in June!

Lily's Quilts
Love Mrs Jones x

Comments

Popular Posts