Wedding Acceptance Card

In the last couple of weeks we have received three invitations - two 50th birthday parties and a very special wedding invitation to my Dad's wedding. He is having a small local wedding reception in October, which is nearer in time than we think. 

I had to google how to respond to a formal invitation, as it has been a while since I last went to a wedding. I attach the link to the experts of wedding etiquette, Debretts

Here is the acceptance card that I have made for our response. 

On another note, I have really been enjoying the Olympics, in particular the gymnastics and the rowing. I feel really caught up in Olympic fever, despite not being a sports lover. Congratulations to Bradley Wiggins and to Heather Stanning and Helen Glover for winning Gold medals.

Love Mrs Jones x

Comments

Popular Posts