Autumn Fabrics

I am already drooling over Autumn (and Christmas) fabrics, so I thought I would share some of my favourites. I am determined to make some flannel pyjamas this year, and Autumn seems the time to do it! Click on the images for information on how to buy etc.


Celtic Fusion Fabrics African Fabric Shop M is for Make Gone to Earth Emma’s Fabric Studio Cloth Kits 
From top left the fabrics are:
1. Leaf in Sky by Cloud 9 at Celtic Fusion Fabrics. This is an organic fabric.
2. Pin Oak Morning from The African Fabric Shop. This fabric is made with sun prints of leaves and seed pods.
3. Echino Decoro Dahlia Gold from M is for Make
4. Modern Meadow Majestic Oak in Grass by Joel Dewberry from Gone to Earth
5. Decadence by Samantha Walker for Riley Blake from Emma's Fabric Studio
6. Innocent Crush Bubble Burst by Anna Maria Horner from Clothkits
 
Love Mrs Jones x 

Comments

Popular Posts