Patchwork: Quilt-a-long 2017 - Propeller and Rolling Nine Patch

Still a couple of months behind on my patchwork blocks for the Fat Quarter Shop Quiltalong, but these two were much quicker to sew than some of the previous ones. The only way to ensure I get my sewing done is to literally schedule it in to my diary!

Propeller is sewn up in a lovely grey Alison Glass fabric:


And Rolling Nine Patch in this lovely mustard Lewis & Irene fabric from my local shop:


I think these are the only two fabrics I have actually purchased for this project. I am still short on mustard fabric, so will have to buy one more mustard colour way.


 So, 48 blocks made, 24 to go! At one point I was doubting my colour scheme, but I often find that is the way when you spend such a long time with a set of colours. 


I have also been sewing some of the Pom Pom garland for Fred's Lloyd and Lola quilt which I will go into in more detail in a separate post. 

Love Mrs Jones x

P.S. I've misplaced my seam ripper - any bright ideas where on earth it might have gone?!



Comments

Popular Posts