Sewn: Autumnal PJ Trousers

I spotted some gorgeous Fox fabric back at the Stitching, Sewing & Hobbycraft show in September, but couldn't get anywhere near the stand to buy some. However, after a quick search on good old Ebay, I found it and snapped myself up a couple of metres for some new PJ trousers.

This comes in four colourways: yellow, beige, blue and turquoise (this is turquoise).
I followed my Pyjama Trouser Tutorial to make these (which I have recently updated). It really is a quick and easy way of making PJ trousers if you have an existing pair to use as a template. I think it took me less than an hour from getting the fabric out to hemming the trousers. 


I have spotted some awesome brushed cotton penguin fabric from the same ebay seller and it is very tempting to pop back and get some of that for when the weather turns really cold!
 
  
I never tire of sewing in my own little label!!

Do pop over and check out the tutorial and if there is anything you want help with, just leave me a comment.

Love Mrs Jones x

Comments

  1. I love these pj bottoms. The foxes are adorable. I will be checking your tuto xrial out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thanks, I promise you that they are one of the easiest things to sew!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views on my blog, so please do stop by and comment!

Popular Posts