Q4 2014 FAL List

I am joining in over at The Littlest Thread for the last quarter in the year for FAL, aiming to finish some of the projects that I have started. I am usually quite good at this, but sometimes I just get bored with one thing or new fabric has tempted me, and I am off on another tangent!

1. Rainbow Chevron Quilt
I may be cheating with this one as it is so nearly finished. This is a scrappy quilt I started ages ago, but is just waiting for me to finish the binding.

2. Winter's Lane Quilt
I have five or six blocks made for this quilt, but I would love to have it complete by the beginning of December.


3. Beach Hut Cross Stitch
Following on from last month's Le Challenge entry, I re-discovered this beach hut cross stitch in a craft room tidy up session, so, when the light and my eyes permit, I have been tackling this.


4. Map Cushions
I bought some great map fabric back at the Stitching show which is just waiting to be whipped into some cushions for my dining room.

5. September Blue Quilt
Still haven't got my arse in gear with the amazing fat quarter September Blue bundle which I won back in the Summer. I have mapped out a quilt pattern on Quiltography but am yet to even make the first cut!




Finish Along 2014

Love Mrs Jones x

Comments

  1. Lovely list. That map fabric is super awesome. Good luck and I look forward to seeing it all come together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. I only wish I had bought more of the map fabric because I fancy making a lampshade in it too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views on my blog, so please do stop by and comment!

Popular Posts