Le Challenge: Era - A Cross Stitched Christmas Heart

Look away now if you can't bear the thought of Christmassy things this early in the year! For this month's Le Challenge, I have stitched a Christmas stag design heart from a kit which I purchased back at Easter. The kit contained the pattern, the Aida, the thread (albeit not great quality), the stuffing (not enough) and the ribbon. It is such a long time since I cross stitched anything that it took me a while to fully get into it.


I added in the felt holly and a little red heart button which you may just be able to see at the top. Don't forget to have a look at all the other Le Challenge entries this month by clicking on the link below.



Le Challenge

Love Mrs Jones x

Comments

  1. I love handmade ornaments! Your would look beautiful on any Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so lovely, I love the red and white and anything with a stag/deer on it is a winner for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such hard work, it is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lovely thing about cross-stitching is it's something you can hold in your hands and work on, not like machine sewing, which is my preferred crafty medium. Does this project prompt you to do some other cross-stitch projects?

    Thanks for sharing -- this is so sweet. And we're still three months away from Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so pretty!! Love the little bow and it's a beautiful design! Thanks for linking to le challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Christmas! I am starting to think about it...Love that ornament. Thanks for sharing on le challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute. I like that little addition of green.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views on my blog, so please do stop by and comment!

Popular Posts