Paper: French Vintage Birthday Card and Button Box


I have had a ball making my own cards recently - it is a fad that I move in and out of. A couple of months ago I was seduced by Papermania's Sew Lovely range which I picked up in a bargain pack with some elements from Madame Payraud's. The kit is still available here. So, this card combines parts of both Sew Lovely: the background, the trim and the sentiment, and Madame Payraud's: the central label.


The button box is made from a cute piece of card from the Sew Lovely range, and I simply traced around an existing flat pack box that I have, scored it and bent it into shape (you can find tons of free printable boxes online). Note the tape measure ribbon that is used to secure it! Wouldn't it make a great sewing gift?

Love Mrs Jones x

Comments

  1. Lovely cards, love the little box
    Julie xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I am planning to make some more boxes soon.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views on my blog, so please do stop by and comment!

Popular Posts