Sewing for My Home: Apple Pie Ottoman


This Apple Pie Ottoman is the product of a rainy Saturday afternoon (like we don't have enough of them in the UK at the moment!) when there was too much football on the TV (the perils of having boys) and I needed some craft time. The fabric is a really luxurious off-cut from my sister in a home decoration weight.



To make this, I used a pattern from Tanya's Whelan's book Sew What you Love, although, as usual I have moderated it (I used one continuous strip instead of four pieces for the edge, added a zip underneath and dispensed with the muslin bag, as other reviewers found it difficult to insert at the end).


Really rocking this colour combination. I may need to re-design my lounge colours now!


My best attempt at matching the stripes!!

Love 
Mrs Jones x

Comments

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views on my blog, so please do stop by and comment!

Popular Posts