Make an Upcycled Necklace in 10 Minutes

When I first started selling my handmade goods, I made jewellery.  I am still getting packages of broken necklaces, beads etc. from friends and family - lucky me! 


I cut three pieces of cord (leather or hemp), so that it would slip over my head. I threaded the beads onto one piece of cord and tied a knot at each end of the beads. By folding one of the other pieces of cord, I tied this on at the knot, and repeated for the other side. 


Then tied all six ends together to sit around the back of the neck. You can vary the length to size. If you prefer a smaller necklace, you can attach cord ends to each cord and connect them with a jump ring and add a clasp.


Love Mrs Jones x

Comments

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views on my blog, so please do stop by and comment!

Popular Posts