Nursing the sick

I have not had a moment to blog this week as yet again I have a house full of sick people! Well, when I say a houseful I mean my youngest, Fred and now my husband. They have both got a nasty flu like chest infection with temperatures up and then down and then up again! I am trying to avoid catching it as I had a bad year with minor illnesses last year.

So, I have been pumping them with fresh fruit salad, soups and multivitamins. Even me and my eldest son are popping vitamins in a bid to ward this infection off.

I have my fingers crossed that we will be rid of it by Easter!

Love Mrs Jones x

Comments

  1. That fruit salad looks yummy! Hope all the afflicted are now on the mend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views on my blog, so please do stop by and comment!

Popular Posts