This Week...

This week, I have been:

  • Re-watching Twin Peaks - what did happen to Laura Palmer? At 19, I used to watch this late at night after I had come back from the pub slightly worse for wear and it never made sense then, especially the guy in the red room.
  • Reading Tender is the Night {see tomorrow's post}
  • Crazily in love with Cadburys Egg 'n' Spoon - a chocolate egg with mousse inside - but if you know me from Facebook, you will know that I queried why only two spoons with four eggs?
  • Planning a little project for this gorgeous Campervan fabric...
  • Swamped with information on GCSEs and SATs. I have been recommended the CGP revision books for both children. 
Twin Peaks Tender is the Night Cadbury Egg ‘n’ Spoon campervan fabric CGP Crown Paint

Comments

  1. How have I not heard about this egg n spoon?? I shall be hunting it down and buying one (lots!) tomorrow although I'll only need one spoon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views on my blog, so please do stop by and comment!

Popular Posts