Reading Challenge 2013

Do you remember that for 2012 I set myself a Reading Challenge goal of 40 books, with Goodreads? I think now that it was a little ambitious and managed only 29 books:

  1. War Horse by Michael Morpugo
  2. The American Heiress by Daisy Goodwin
  3. The Seamstress by Frances di Pontes Peebles
  4. Devil May Care by Sebastian Faulks
  5. Diamonds are Forever by Ian Fleming
  6. The Sense of an Ending by Julian Barnes
  7. Are We Nearly There Yet? by Ben Hatch
  8. Can You Keep a Secret by Sophie Kinsella
  9. Minding Frankie by Maeve Binchy
  10. Any Human Heart by William Boyd
  11. The Scapegoat by Daphne du Maurier
  12. The Children's Hour by Marcia Willett
  13. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  14. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
  15. Mockinjay by Suzanne Collins
  16. After Dark by Haruki Murakami
  17. Last Night on Twisted River by John Irving
  18. The Marriage Plot by Jeffrey Eugenides
  19. Ten Thousand Sorrows by Elizabeth Kim
  20. Earthly Possessions by Anne Tyler
  21. How to be Good by Nick Hornby
  22. Burning Bright by Tracy Chevalier
  23. What a Carve Up by Jonathan Coe
  24. If Morning Ever Comes by Anne Tyler
  25. Death of a Murderer by Rupert Thomson
  26. Empty World by John Christopher
  27. The Forgotten Waltz by Anne Enright
  28. State of Wonder by Ann Patchett
  29. A Child in Time by Ian McEwen
So, what can you recommend that I read this year?

Love Mrs Jones x

Comments

  1. 29 books in a year is pretty good going! I'd set myself a target of 35 and just missed it by one so I will try again this year! I've just read Before I Go To Sleep by SJ Watson, it's a great page-turner!

    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Debbie that is very impressive! I sometimes get stuck on one book for ages then race through the next couple.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views on my blog, so please do stop by and comment!

Popular Posts