Space Invader Card

I came across this tutorial on www.minieco.co.uk a while ago and immediately added it to my bookmark "Projects to Try". It is stuffed with tutorials from making pumpkin bread to a fabric basket. As it is Albert's 15th birthday next week, I thought it was time I had a go at making the Space Invader card (you can download a template for making this card and others by clicking on the link (left)).

I am  much too embarrassed to show you my first attempt - all I can say is that I think the card was too thick. The image above is my second attempt, and there are some imperfections but not enough for a 15 year old to notice! I stuck my pop up onto white card as a contrast to the dark green.

Mini-eco has loads of fab makes, but remember they are for personal, non-commercial use only.

Love Mrs Jones x

Comments

Popular Posts