Christmas Gift Guide: Girls!

This second gift guide, is gifts for girls and it's not all pink!




Mia Design Hide n Seek
Eccentric Ella Handmade by Joanne
Wild Things Woodiquechic

From top left:
1. Mia Design has a range of retro cats for sale (all very cute), and you can personalise a letter that the cat is holding.
2. I adore the artwork from Hide n Seek, so it was difficult to choose which to feature. This print is entitled "I love my winter coat".
3. What girl doesn't love a tutu? Eccentric Ella makes fantastic tutus in all colours (I bought one for my niece).
4. Gorgeous rag doll from Handmade by Joanna, who will also custom make dolls for you.
5. This teepee from Wild Things really has the Wow factor!
6. A set of butterfly shelves for a girl's bedroom from Woodique Chic.

I hope this gift guide inspires you. Look out for Boys next!
Love Mrs Jones x

Comments

  1. How lovely! Absolutely love your choices. Especially the ragdoll and cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for including my cat! Lovely choices! I also find it funny because the other week I bought some shelves from Woodique Chic - it's a small world (great shelves by the way) Love the teepee too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work!
    Gift Ideas For Girl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views on my blog, so please do stop by and comment!

Popular Posts