Folksy Friday: Viva Espana!

I still have the remnants of my tan from my holiday to Cantabria, Spain and thought I would celebrate it Folksy style before the summer is out.



Freckleface Laura’s Lovely Art
Patina Blue Painted Horse Design
Tiny Carpenter Miniatures Canny Belle


From Top Left:
Spanish Flameco Dancer Cushion from Frecklface
Acrylic painting of Calpe, Spain from Laura's Lovely Art
"Toro" Spanish Bullfighting Pendant from Patina Blue
Spanish Dancers lampshade from Painted Horse Designs
3D Spanish Dancers Cotton Tote Bag from Tiny Carpenter Miniatures
Hola, Adios Chitchat from Canny Belle.
(Click on the images to go straight to the respective shops!

Comments

  1. Love the painted scene makes you think your really there

    ReplyDelete
  2. The earrings are adorable! x
    http://colourmefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, the little spanish dancing girl cushion is really cute! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views on my blog, so please do stop by and comment!

Popular Posts