Earring Cards Part 2!

If you are a long standing reader of this blog, you will know that I created some earring cards previously (26/02/11) which were roughly business card sized with punched holes and a little hand drawn decoration. What I didn't think about was that they aren't going to stand up on their own accord, and also the punched holes are far too big for delicate earrings!

So, when I was browsing through my local craft shop, I found something which I hoped would be an improvement. It was a pack of mini cards (3 inch square) from Papermania, which would obviously stand up on their own accord, even with quite heavy earrings. I jazzed them up with some some rubber stamps, and I used a pin to make the holes, so the earrings won't come off easily.

So, what do you think? I know I still need to put my shop name and the price on them.


I have used a different stamp for each shop, so the heart motif are for earrings from Emma Williams Bridal Jewellery and the flowers are from Mrs Jones Handmade Jewellery (I wish I had chosen shorter shop names!). I will probably change the colour of the former, so they are completely different.

I would love to hear about ways you display your earrings, especially at craft fairs or parties.

Love Mrs Jones x



Comments

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views on my blog, so please do stop by and comment!

Popular Posts