Seven things I have done this week...3rd July 2011

This week I have:
  • Completely tidied my messy bedroom (see Before & After)!!
After: Blissfully tidy!
Before: What a filthy mess!
  • had a picnic style lunch with my youngest child, and my Mum;
  • mountain biked the Challenge trail at Haldon Forest Park near Exeter (and only got off to walk twice!)
  • had a relaxed summer barbecue in the garden with friends;
  • taken my jewellery to work and sold seven pieces, and had orders for two more!
  • watched a fantastic Japanese film called Confessions about a very complicated and sophisticated revenge plot;
  • for the first time ever, had over 600 views on a pair of earrings overnight!
Mrs Jones x

    Comments

    1. What an extremely busy week and I thought I couldn't sit still!

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    I love to hear your views on my blog, so please do stop by and comment!

    Popular Posts