Folksy Friday: We all scream for Ice Cream!

There's nothing better in the hot weather, than an ice cream. We still get the ice-cream van round now and again and sometimes you just have to have a real Mr Whippy! But, for those ice cream lovers who are watching their weight, here are some non-edible but very scumptious ones.





Diomo GlassBits n Bobs
Nell Cutie Pies
Suzie & Me Little Crafting Bird

From top left:
1) Ice Cream Suncatcher from Diomo Glass
2) Ice Cream soap from Bits n Bobs
3) I is for Ice Cream screenprint from Nell
4) Ice Cream ring from Cutie pies
5) Linen lavender pillow from Suzie & Me
6) Strawberry Ice Cream key ring from Little Crafting Bird

Just so you know, my favourite flavours are creme brulee and pistachio!

Comments

  1. What great finds! It's got to be ben and jerry's for me. I've been hooked since a visit to the factory about 20 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, yes, Ben & Jerrys - love the Baked Alaska with the white chocolate polar bears!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I scream, you scream, everybody loves ice cream!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views on my blog, so please do stop by and comment!

Popular Posts