Friday, 1 July 2011

Folksy Friday: We all scream for Ice Cream!

There's nothing better in the hot weather, than an ice cream. We still get the ice-cream van round now and again and sometimes you just have to have a real Mr Whippy! But, for those ice cream lovers who are watching their weight, here are some non-edible but very scumptious ones.





Diomo GlassBits n Bobs
Nell Cutie Pies
Suzie & Me Little Crafting Bird

From top left:
1) Ice Cream Suncatcher from Diomo Glass
2) Ice Cream soap from Bits n Bobs
3) I is for Ice Cream screenprint from Nell
4) Ice Cream ring from Cutie pies
5) Linen lavender pillow from Suzie & Me
6) Strawberry Ice Cream key ring from Little Crafting Bird

Just so you know, my favourite flavours are creme brulee and pistachio!

4 comments:

  1. What great finds! It's got to be ben and jerry's for me. I've been hooked since a visit to the factory about 20 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, yes, Ben & Jerrys - love the Baked Alaska with the white chocolate polar bears!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I scream, you scream, everybody loves ice cream!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your views on my blog, so please do stop by and comment!