Folksy Friday: Summer Holiday

With the arrival of my holiday tickets, I am in an uplifted, about to go on holiday mood, and these gorgeous summery picks are the sort of things I would love to holiday in, given an endless fund of money to spend on Folksy! It's a few weeks off yet, but I am spending a fortnight in a casa in green Spain (just south of Santander).



Little Beach Swimwear Suzanne Porter Boutique
Miss Hats Nostalgia Knits
Shell B Creations Girl of the Sixties
Holiday Essentials:
Bikini - Look chic on the beach in this Pearl Bikini from Little Beach Swimwear in three sizes.
Sundress - Great for day into night - Floral evening/maxi dress from Suzanne Porter Boutique in sizes 10 to 16.
Sun hat - Protect yourself from the sun whilst looking uber cool in this Blue floppy sun hat from Miss Hats.
Summer bag - For your suncream and beach book this Tote bag from Nostalgia Knits should do the trick.
Jewellery - Jazz up your summer outfits with the Summer Necklace from Shell B Creations.
Sunglasses (case) - What better way to keep your sunglasses safe than in this gorgeous case from Girl of the Sixties.

For a more practical holiday checklist, click on this comprehensive list!

Comments

  1. oh lovely picks - I need a holiday!
    that blue hat is fabulous :)
    hope you have a great time on your holiday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection for getting into a holiday mood.
    Hope you have a great one. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its not long until my hols either, so looking forward to them!

    Great selection and especially love the floppy sun hat, gorgeous colour!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so grey here today, this has really brightened me up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never to early to get in the holiday spirit - love the bag x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a sunshiny holiday! Super picks (-;

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a lovely selection... I want to go on holiday now! shame its very unlikely :~( x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the lovely comments, guys. I do love put a treasury together, but it's hard to resist buying!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views on my blog, so please do stop by and comment!

Popular Posts