Life: October 2016

I am loving the fact that we are now truly in Autumn, and am enjoying going on some local walks to embrace the change of season.



These were taken on a walk at Langford Heathfield, one of my favourite local walks. There is always something to surprise you - on this last walk I saw a woodpecker and these toadstools.

We have also been trying to make use of our fire pit in the garden, and attempted to make s'mores. We couldn't get the chocolate to melt, but someone on Instagram suggested using chocolate digestives instead of a biscuit and a square of chocolate, so that's a great tip for the future.


I am really cracking on with this retro boys quilt, which is a Christmas gift. I went for a nine-patch block,  the first time I have done this. All the blocks are now made, it is just a case now of sewing them together and quilting.

What are you up to this month?

Love,
Mrs Jones x



Comments

Popular Posts