Catching up

Behind the scenes, I have been busy juggling work and family life with not quite so much time for sewing and some of the other things I love doing. However, I have almost finished a cot quilt with some gorgeous Hello Bear fabric by Bonnie Christine for my step-sister's imminent arrival.


I am hoping that the colours are suitably unisex! I will post in more detail when I have finished it, which I anticipate will be in the next week or so.

 
I have also started growing my own vegetables and fruit this year, starting small with a metre square raised bed. So far this year, we have had lettuce and peas, and I am currently harvesting the spring onions and courgettes. My blueberry plant has lots of berries in the making:

Finally, my gorgeous Maine Coon, Atticus has been enjoying all this fantastic weather that we have been having in Somerset.

Love
Mrs Jones x

Comments

  1. I know what you mean about juggling things, I haven't had much time for sewing recently either. I love your cat, he's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views on my blog, so please do stop by and comment!

Popular Posts