Thursday, 17 July 2014

Launching...Mrs Jones and the Slow Cooker

About six weeks ago, I bought myself a slow cooker to aid my transition from illness to back to work. I had no idea how much it would revolutionise the way I cook for my family, or how much use I would get out of it at a time of year when slow cookers are not renowned for their popularity (they are seen as a Winter thing). I set about learning how to use my slow cooker and have been trawling slow cooker recipes across the web and through a stack of library books, and I am charting my progress over on my new blog: Mrs Jones and the Slow Cooker. 


Already, there are a selection of recipes posted for you to browse, and some of these include ideas on what to do with any leftovers. Do pop over and see what I have been cooking - I would love for you to share your own slow cooker recipes with me.

Love Mrs Jones x

1 comment:

  1. I only ever used a slow cooker once. I tried ribs because everyone said how easy they were. I set it to low, and off I went to work. Later when I lifted the lid, I saw black sticks. Period. I boxed it back up and dropped it at the thrift store. Perhaps I will try again.....

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your views on my blog, so please do stop by and comment!