Why I use Amazon Associates

I get really annoyed by irrelevant advertising on blogs {although I do understand why they do it}. I decided a long time ago that I would not go down that route. Instead I have chosen to use Amazon Associates. The reason is that it works better with my posts, so that if I am talking about a recipe, I can post a link to the book via Amazon. This enables me to advertise relevant products. 

This is how it works: I post a link to Amazon, blog reader X is really interested in finding out more about this amazing sewing project book, or recipe book or whatever, they can click on the link. The more clicks the higher my percentage goes if blog reader X decides to purchase the book. If they also purchase something else that I have not advertised, along with the sewing book, I earn a commission on that too.

I love blogging and I made the decision to go down the advertising route solely with Amazon, so you don't have to put up with adverts you don't want to see.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Love Mrs Jones x


Comments

Popular Posts