Black & White



I have been living in my house for just over three years now and I have only just got sick of the magnolia walls! I am itching to get started on some DIY, beginning with the Hallway and stair, which is quite scruffy { I have boys}. The woodwork doesn't need painting but the walls are desperate and I would love a wooden {or even fake wooden} floor because there is little point in having carpet in a hall, especially when the boys traipse in mud after football matches ... you get the picture!

I am really loving the idea of a black and white hallway. Crown do a lovely charcoal coloured paint called Little Black Dress, and paired with pure brilliant white, I think it would be great. I already have a little black table in the hall, and I will probably add in a large mirror.

Some great inspiration here on my Pinterest board


Love Mrs Jones x

Comments

  1. Well, if adding wooden floors and charcoal paint makes a hallway look like that photo, then count me in too!
    I've got white walls but awful inherited green carpet - and that's staying for the time being *sigh*

    Hope you get your dream hallway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment. I once had a house with hideous pink carpet and pink walls!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views on my blog, so please do stop by and comment!

Popular Posts