London 2012 Paralympics

We have been very fortunate in getting tickets for the Paralympics which we saw today. We spent the morning in the staduim watching track and field events - as illustrated:

Me and my boys at the Olympic Park. I hate wearing glasses but I like to be able to see where I'm going on the underground!
Under the eaves of the stadium were hundreds of flags
5000m Wheelchair heat
Silver medal winner of the long jump

Gold winner of Discus
The Orbit
The Royal Barge ? correct me if I'm wrong
Olympic skyline

We had a fantastic day, despite the crowds and would recommend it to anyone (if you can get tickets!).

Love Mrs Jones x

Comments

  1. It looks like you had alovely day, thanks for sharing your photos.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views on my blog, so please do stop by and comment!

Popular Posts