A travel sewing case

So, this is my first post this month. Unfortunately, I have had flu for the half term hence the gap. But, I feel so much better now, and I have been sewing today, something I had cut out a while ago ready to sew. This is a travel sewing case, made from this gorgeous Balloon Kokka fabric.
There are three areas - from left, a handy pocket, a pin cushion, and a needle panel. It folds in three and can be tied with a ribbon. 

Love Mrs Jones x

P.S This travel case has been modified from a project in I Love Patchwork by Rashida Coleman-Hale (see Amazon link on right).

Comments

  1. Sorry to hear you have been poorly but glad your feeling better now. That little sewing case is lovely love the fabrics. dee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the London fabric you used for the pin cushion bit. Hope you are compeltely recovered.
    crow cottage

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views on my blog, so please do stop by and comment!

Popular Posts