Podshavers Barn

I am so so pleased to get my laptop back, albeit unrepaired. I felt like I had lost a limb this last week. The reason it is not repaired, is the cost of replacing a hinge and backboard was £180, and on a three year old laptop, it just didn't seem worth it!

Last night, I went out with the girls from work to a very remote restaurant called Podshavers, which is near Bishops Lydeard, Taunton. The road to Podshavers is very long and very narrow, with grass growing in the middle of the road, you wonder whether anyone has travelled the road this year. Eventually when you arrive, you step into this beautiful airy barn, with the warmth and aromas of good food.

 

I skipped the starter and had Monkfish and King Prawns in a coconut and chilli sauce, very tasty. If you live in Somerset, and are looking for somewhere different to eat out, I would definitely recommend it.

Love Mrs Jones x

PS. Photo is directly from Podshavers website.

Comments

  1. just popping over from the Etsy UK team - you blog is fabulous! looooooove the background :)

    following now and glad i found you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views on my blog, so please do stop by and comment!

Popular Posts