Cute Cushions

Happy Easter! I am waiting for my guests to arrive for Sunday lunch and thought I would do a quick post featuring some cushions I have made using some really sweet fabric. 

The first is in Benartex Cool Britannia range. I bought the fabric yesterday and it got snaffled up by Fred, my youngest immediately. So this cushion cover is covering over a Ben 10 cushion which he has outgrown. I used a Sainsburys Basic range pillowcase for the back of the cushion. Unfortunately, the original cushion has become a little flat so I will probably get a new pad for this one.
This elephant cotton fabric is organic and is called Cloud 9 ele fete and is adorable. It would be perfect for a nursery. The cushion is 30cm square, and has a synthetic filling.
This fabric is Kokka Air travel and has a more natural look to the background fabric. I think it would look good for boys or girls.

Love
Mrs Jones x

Comments

Popular Posts