Dressing my Noir Collection

Black, White & Nude


Debut ivory prom dress
£90 - debenhams.com

Crumpet
£270 - crumpetengland.com

Stuart weitzman shoes
$298 - zappos.com

Dolce Gabbana satin clutch
$3,669 - mytheresa.com

Necklace
£12 - folksy.com

Black jewelry
£10 - folksy.com

Monsoon pearl hair accessory
£8 - monsoon.co.uk



I have been playing with Polyvore for the first time, and just look at how fantastic it is. I can pair up my jewellery with any outfit/s. The trouble is I am now slightly addicted to it!

Love Mrs Jones x

Comments

  1. Great post. I love seeing how the designer envisions their pieces being worn :) xx

    annieshomemadeheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh it does seem like it would be addictive! lovely thought xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views on my blog, so please do stop by and comment!

Popular Posts