Blog Love: Craftiness is Not Optional



I am going to have a regular spot for sharing my favourite blogs. Craftiness is Not Optional is one of my favourites, in particular because Jess religiously writes a new post every day and she creates fantastic things. It is mainly a sewing blog and Jess and her cute little girls are the models, but somtimes she mixes it up with jewellery and other crafty bits.

Have a look at her list of tutorials, which are seemingly endless, and range from Barbie clothes to votive candles. She seems to have a positive outlook on life and her posts are fun to read.

Love Mrs Jones x

Comments

  1. This is one of my favourite blogs too! She is very sweet and her girls are adorable! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views on my blog, so please do stop by and comment!

Popular Posts