Folksy Friday: WWII
As my son went to Nothe Hill as an evacuee this week, I have been inspired to do a World War II Folksy Friday (you would be amazed at what you can find).
From top left:
1. Vintage WWII brooch from It's the Little Things...
2. Charity Poppy Appeal Soldiers card set from Grimm Exhibition
3. Pin up Girl Picture from The Odds n Sods Shop
4. Black Snood with Blue Ribbon from Gin Poodle
5. Ministry of Food Leaflet cushion from Armadillo Creations
6. Vintage tea towel cushion from Hunted and Stuffed
Love Mrs Jones x