From top left:
1. Mia Design has a range of retro cats for sale (all very cute), and you can personalise a letter that the cat is holding.
2. I adore the artwork from Hide n Seek, so it was difficult to choose which to feature. This print is entitled "I love my winter coat".
3. What girl doesn't love a tutu? Eccentric Ella makes fantastic tutus in all colours (I bought one for my niece).
4. Gorgeous rag doll from Handmade by Joanna, who will also custom make dolls for you.
5. This teepee from Wild Things really has the Wow factor!
6. A set of butterfly shelves for a girl's bedroom from Woodique Chic.
I hope this gift guide inspires you. Look out for Boys next!
Love Mrs Jones x