Folksy Friday: September Embers Daily Listing Club

To celebrate the start of the September Embers Daily Listing Club, I have picked some of my favourites from Day 1. Look out for September listings on twitter (they will be marked #embers).


Dottie Designs Court & Spark Oblue Thrashion Damselfly Gemma Clarkie Designs
Sophies Stuff 
So from the top: Personalised Holiday Journal from Dottie Designs;
Holly Leaves Christmas decoration from Court & Spark;
Recycled skateboard belt buckle from Oblue Thrashion;
Cute star earrings from Damselfly Gemma;
Pig nursery picture from Clarkie Designs;
Flower Vintage fabric buttons from Sophies Stuff.
Click on the image to go straight to the seller's shop!

Comments

  1. Thanks for including my stars amongst such fab goodies from the Embers. Nat's belt buckle is very funky
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for featuring my pig nursery picture.
    I am loving Court and Spark's holly (even though I can't bear to think about Christmas just yet!)
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for featuring my buttons emma, its a fab selection :o)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely selection for the start of the month.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some lovely items included :) Especially Gem's earrings and the little piggie.

    Hannah.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great blog! Lovely items here from the Embers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the feature :) lovely items and loving being back in the club

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for including me amongst some fabulous Embers! Here's to a successful September!
    Philippa
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views on my blog, so please do stop by and comment!

Popular Posts