Thursday, 1 September 2011

Folksy Friday: September Embers Daily Listing Club

To celebrate the start of the September Embers Daily Listing Club, I have picked some of my favourites from Day 1. Look out for September listings on twitter (they will be marked #embers).


Dottie Designs Court & Spark Oblue Thrashion Damselfly Gemma Clarkie Designs
Sophies Stuff 
So from the top: Personalised Holiday Journal from Dottie Designs;
Holly Leaves Christmas decoration from Court & Spark;
Recycled skateboard belt buckle from Oblue Thrashion;
Cute star earrings from Damselfly Gemma;
Pig nursery picture from Clarkie Designs;
Flower Vintage fabric buttons from Sophies Stuff.
Click on the image to go straight to the seller's shop!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my stars amongst such fab goodies from the Embers. Nat's belt buckle is very funky
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for featuring my pig nursery picture.
    I am loving Court and Spark's holly (even though I can't bear to think about Christmas just yet!)
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for featuring my buttons emma, its a fab selection :o)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely selection for the start of the month.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some lovely items included :) Especially Gem's earrings and the little piggie.

    Hannah.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great blog! Lovely items here from the Embers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the feature :) lovely items and loving being back in the club

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for including me amongst some fabulous Embers! Here's to a successful September!
    Philippa
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your views on my blog, so please do stop by and comment!