Folksy Friday: Mad Men

I adore Mad Men: I love the fashion, the cars, the typewriters, the drinks, the whole style of the early sixties. So here is what Folksy has to offer which is Mad Men-ish!





Dig for Victory Voodooville
Suzie Lee Knitwear SeventySeventyOne Design
J Works Voodooville


From top: 1) Imagine Betty in this Taffeta Prom Dress from Dig for Victory £105.00; 2) Hang this Betty Draper pop art print on your wall, from Voodooville £12.50; 3) Soft Button Bolero from Suzie Lee Knitwear £35.00; 4) Wear the Betty brooch from SeventySeventyOne Design £16.00; 5) Gorgeous Calligraphy Cape from J Works £38.50; 6) Joan Holloway earrings from Voodooville £6.00.

To drool over or buy, click on the images!

Comments

  1. Very elegant choices - great theme! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the prom dress.Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab Mad Men treasury. I love Mad Men too. Thanks for choosing my Betty brooch. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views on my blog, so please do stop by and comment!

Popular Posts