Folksy Friday: Little Red Riding Hood

I think Little Red Riding Hood is my favourite fairy story. There were two many Red Riding items in Folksy to include them all, but here are some of my favourites!

Click on the image to be taken directly to the Folksy shop.





Inky Ever After Fluffs Stuffs
Moss Mountain Shabby by Sharon
Through the Round Window Monika Kopanska


Featured items are: 1) Little Red Riding Hood notecard by InkyEver After, 2) Beware of the Wolf brooch by Fluffs Stuffs, 3) Tiny Wolf by Moss Mountain, 4) Covered basket by Shabby by Sharon, 5) Woodcutter's Cottage stained glass decoration by Through the Round Window and 6) Grandma by Monika Kopanska.

Comments

  1. What a lovely idea for a theme. A lovely selection. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that notecard, brilliant! Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic theme.
    Love the card and the tiny wolf.

    {Dab and a dash.}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the story idea for a theme. I'm always stuck for ideas. Great collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! that little wolf surely can't do anyone any harm?! Really sweet theme and choices.
    Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clever theme, love your finds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab theme and great choices. The tiny wolf is amazing
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all your lovely comments. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic fairytale finds. Its one of my favourite stories too.

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for including my card and sorry it took me a while to have a wee looksy. Have been away and just catching up on everything I missed while I have been away. Love the little wolf brooch too. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views on my blog, so please do stop by and comment!

Popular Posts